Monday, January 14, 2013

Feeling Neutral

Today was slated to be one of the coldest days of the year here in Southern California (26 degrees with the wind chill factor at my school!  Yikes!!!).  And I will admit that I was extremely tempted to throw on a sweatshirt, jeans, and Ugg boots before heading out the door.  However, I had already planned the next outfit in my parade of blazers so I decided to go with that and add my full length turquoise coat and a scarf to keep warm.  After all, I wasn't going to be spending my day out in the wind and the cold, I was going to spend it in front of my students teaching science all day.  Once that voice in my head that whispered "Ugg boots" was silenced, I set about putting together this little gem...

 

 
Blazer: New York and Company $20
Tank: Target $8
Jeans: Levis via Ross $10.99
Boots: Enzo Angeloni via Ross $19.99
Necklace: Lia Sophia $40 (with hostess credits)
Earrings: New York and Company $5
Watch: Nixon (gift)
Ring: Forever 21 (old)
 
 
Today I was tempted by the weather to wear something cozy but not so cute, but fashion won out.  I think I can say that if this outfit was not already planned I wouldv'e been seen wearing my school sweatshirt.  What do you like to wear to stay fashionable on days when the weather is especially crummy?

No comments:

Post a Comment