Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rainy Day Blues

Today I woke up to a rainy, windy, chilly day.  Not only that, but yesterday's headache turned out to be the beginning of some kind of bug because I was not feeling so hot this morning.  In addition, I had an inservice to attend all day and would be sitting in a classroom as a student rather than the teacher.  With all these factors in mind, I went for another layered look that was comfortable since I was feeling sick.  My hair is always a challenge for me on rainy days too since it tends to frizz out.  For this reason I generally wear it up when the weather is less than desirable.  The result is the following outfit:
 
Blue Sweater: New York and Company $15
White Lacy Tank: Target $7
Black Skinny Pants: Max Studio via Marshalls $25.99
Heels: Lulu Tomnsend via DSW $15
 
 

 
 Knot Ring: Lia Sophia (free-hostess credits)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: Tiffanys (gift)
Sock Bun hair piece: H&M $3
 
 
Since it was so chilly outside, I layered this look with a black waist length peacoat (Ross $35.99) and a cobalt blue scarf (Target gift card).  Teacher trainings for me are a time to dress casual with an air of professionalism.  What do you like to wear to trainings for work?

No comments:

Post a Comment