Monday, January 28, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday...

Today was another crazy day after a whole week and weekend of craziness.  I decided that since I didn't have any parent meetings or anything like that planned I would go with a simple jean outfit.  I've always loved black and gray together so I decided on a black top with a gray cocoon sweater.  I added my trusty black boots and some accessories and was good to go.  The look I came up with is pictured below:

 

 
Black Tank: Target $8
Gray Sweater: Target $13.98
Jeans: Jessica Simpson via Marshalls $24.99
Boots: David Tate via DSW $95
Ring: Target $4.98
Earrings: BCBG via Ross $6 (for a set of three pairs)
Necklace: Lia Sophia $45 (with hostess credits)
Watch: Target $14.99
 
 
I almost forgot to mention that the storm that has swept through Southern California for the past few days left a chill in the air.  It was cold enough to need an additional jacket.  So I wore my new Element jacket.  The thinsulate material kept me nice and warm despite the cool temperatures.
 
 
Jacket: Element via Amazon $50
 
I spotted this jacket in a board shop in Mammoth and refused to pay the exorbitant amount they were asking.  Fortunately my best friend, the queen of bargain shopping found the same jacket for less than half!  It just came in the mail so I was eager to wear it.  And boy was I glad I did because I arrived at school to find the playground coated in snow!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment