Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Touch of Aztec

Last Thursday was quite a busy day!  I was scheduled to attend a teacher inservice all day so I needed an outfit that would be relaxed and casual, yet appropriate for work.  I decided to go with jeans and a t-shirt, topped with a blazer and an Aztec print scarf.  It was another windy day although not nearly as cold as it had been throughout the week.  The outfit that I went with was great for keeping me warm enough against the wind, while not being to warm while in the classroom.  The outfit I wore is below:




Tan Tank: Nordstrom (hand me down)
Coral T-Shirt: Nordstrom Rack $9.50
Jeans: Max Studio via Marshalls $24.99
Blazer: New York and Company $20
Boots: Payless Shoe Source $45
Aztec Print Scarf: Express (gift)
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Chevron Striped Rings: Charlotte Russe $6 (for a set of 3)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Belt: Target $16.99
 
 
As soon as I got home from training I had to get ready for an event at my best friend's work.  The dress code for the party was dressier than what I had worn during the day so I needed to change outfits.  Since it was fairly cold outside, I wanted an outfit that was warm enough without wearing a coat.  The outfit that resulted is below:
 
 

 
Tan Tank: Nordstrom (hand me down)
Tan T-Shirt: Nordstrom Rack $9.50
Black Skinny Pants: Max Studio via Marshalls $25.99
Blazer: New York and Company $40
Black Wedge Heels: Target $25
Watch: Nixon (gift)
Ring: Forever 21 (old)
Earrings: New York and Company $5
Necklace: Lia Sophia $40 (with hostess credits)
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment