Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Running Around Town

I am a fifth grade teacher who lives in sunny Southern California.  I have been thinking for a while now about starting a fashion blog for teachers.  Fashion is one of the many things I am interested in.  I don't mean fashion like $3,000 handbags...I mean fashion that is doable on a teacher's salary.  I shop mostly at stores like Target, Old Navy, Marshalls, Ross, and TJ Maxx.  If I can find a good deal I'll throw in items from more expensive stores, but these are my staples. 

As a teacher, I believe that it is important to dress in a professional, stylish, and comfortable manner.  I found that this in itself gives the students a role model, causing them to show respect, and relate to their teacher as a person.  Going forward, my goal for this blog is to share outfits that are professional, stylish, and comfortable, as well as affordable.

With that introduction, here is my first outfit to share:

I know its nothing special, but I'm still on vacation!  I was just running errands today so my goal was comfy and casual.  What do you like to wear when you run errands?

Sweater: Target $13.98
Jeans: Ezekiel via Marshalls $24.99
Boots: old internet purchase
Purse: Steve Madden via TJ Maxx $24.99
Earrings: Lia Sophia (old)


No comments:

Post a Comment