Sunday, January 6, 2013

Let's Get Stripey!

First of all, you may have noticed that we have had a name change.  Yesterday as I was surfingthe net (Pinterest to be more exact) I came across a blog with a very similar title to "Teaching with Class".  For this reason I have decided to change the name to "An Apple a Day".  I think its kind of cute.  What do you think of the new name?

Today was another day when I needed to get two outfits going.  Rather than creating two separate outfits as I did yesterday, I decided to adapt my outfit to fit my schedule.  I started out this morning with a skirt and sweater combination, then changed into jeans and boots.  Which outfit do you like better?


 
 
 
 
 
 
Sweater: The Limited $24.99
Striped Top: Kenar via Marshalls $14.99
Black Skirt: Target (Hand Me Down)
Ballet Flats: Target $14.99
Necklace: New York & Company $10 (reversible black and white, its like two necklaces in one!)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
 
Jeans: Paige Denim via Marshalls $39.99 (on major clearance!)
Boots: David Tate via DSW $95*
 
*A note on boots...I find it extremely difficult to find cute boots that fit my calves.  It seems that the wide calf boots are too big and the regular calf boots are too small.  For this reason, when I find a pair I like that fit, I snap them up, even though it tends to be more expensive.  With that being said, these boots that I bought yesterday on my shopping trip with my bestie are the most expensive pair of shoes I own.  I had to take a deep breath and do it since they were so comfortable and adorable and fit so well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment