Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pinspired

Today I wanted a comfortable stylish teaching outfit.  The weather outside was supposed to be in the 60s and sunny so I didn't need to bundle up or anything.  I decided to use this opportunity to copy an outfit that I had pinned on Pinterest.

 
This was my second attempt at a black and brown combination, and I love how the cheetah print scarf brings both colors together to make it look like a cohesive outfit.  My attempt to recreate the outfit is pictured below:


 
 
Nude Camisole: Target (hand me down)
White Long Sleeve Tee: Wal Mart $8
Black Skinny Jeans: Vigoss via Marshalls $25.99
Boots: old Internet purchase
Jacket: New York and Company $30
Scarf: Nordstrom (gift)
Ring: Francescas $7.99
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
 
Today I used an animal print scarf to tie together a black and brown look?  What do you think about using animal print to complete an outfit?


No comments:

Post a Comment