Sunday, January 13, 2013

Paris for the Day...

Today was another lazy around the house kind of day.  I had a few errands to run and a lot of laundry to do.  The rest of the day was filled in with grading, grading, and more grading.  I was feeling better but still not 100%.  Basically my goal was comfort, but I still wanted to feel put together.  There's just something about putting yourself together that makes you feel better when you're sick.  I had received a custom pair of Toms as a gift from a good friend and had been eager to build an outfit around them, so today seemed like the perfect day.  I almost forgot to mention that it was a frigid 32 degrees when I left the house this morning, so a coat and scarf were necessary.  The resulting look is shown below:

 
Sweater: Old Navy $15
White Tee: Wal Mart $8
Gray Tank (under tee): Target $7
Jeans: Levis Demicurve via Marshalls $16.99
Scarf: Foreign Exchange free! (gift with purchase)

 
 
Earrings: Ross $5.99
Necklace: Forever 21 $4.50
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Toms: gift (Thanks Julie!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment