Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Spot of Brightness on a Gloomy Day

Today was the second of five fore-casted rainy days.  Fortunately this storm is not a cold one so I don't have to bundle up as much.  I just need clothing that will keep me dry...so basically no skirts or sandals for the next week or so.  Because it was so gloomy outside, I wanted to wear something bright to offset the icky weather and keep my energy up for the day, so I decided on an all black outfit with a neon coral blazer.  I always get tons of compliments on this blazer when I wear it, but haven't found another way to wear it besides with all black.  Do you have any ideas?  How would you wear a neon coral blazer?

 
 
 
 
Black Tee: Target $8
Skinny Jeans: Vigoss via Marshalls $25.99
Coral Blazer: Charlotte Russe $25
Ballet Flats: Target $14.99
Earrings: New York and Company $5
Necklace: New York and Company $10
Ring: New York and Company $7
Watch: Target $14.99
 


No comments:

Post a Comment