Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Plum and Mustard?

Today was another day on which I had a meeting with a parent scheduled.  I always like to dress a bit more professionally when I know that I will be meeting with parents or colleagues.  I have been thinking about the color combination of mustard yellow and plum for a while now and decided to try out a professional look incorporating these two colors.  I paired a mustard top with my black blazer, gray plaid pants, and plum heels.  I really liked the outfit as a whole. It felt like a wintery color combination, while still feeling modern.  What do you think about combining mustard and plum?

 
 
Mustard Tank: Target $8
Black Blazer: H&M $16.99
Gray Plaid Pants: New York and Company (hand me down)
Plum Heels: Wal Mart (old)
Ring: Target $3.48
Earrings: BCBG via Ross $6 (for a set of three pairs)
Necklace: gift (wedding jewelry for a wedding I was in)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment