Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mixing "Cool" Colors

Today was supposed to be slightly warmer than yesterday so I decided not to bring an additional coat to school with me.  Big mistake!  It turns out that 73 degrees and sunny is code for 62 degrees and windy.  Regardless of the fact that I spent the day slightly chilled, I really liked my outfit.  Again I turned to Pinterest for my inspiration.  I had seen the outfit below a few weeks ago when it was really cold and wanted to wait until it warmed up a bit to wear it (so I wouldn't have to cover it with a coat).  I love the way that the royal blue and Kelly green play off of each other, and I kept the rest of the outfit simple wearing all black.  What do you think of mixing together cool colors like blue and green?

 
 
 
Top: Wal Mart $12
Sweater: New York and Company $15
Pants: New York and Company (hand me down)
Belt: Kohls (gift)
Boots: Kohls (old)
Necklace: New York and Company $10
Earrings: New York and Company $5
Watch: Target $14.99
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment