Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mixing it up...Black and Brown Style

Today was another beautiful day in Southern California.  I wanted to wear another dress, but it was a little chillier than it was yesterday.  For this reason I decided on a dress that I could easily wear with leggings and boots.  The dress I chose was a black and white striped number.  I wanted to add a little contrast to the outfit without wearing colors that were too bright, so I decided on a cognac brown color.  The resulting outfit is below:



 
Dress: Studio via Ross $12.99
Belt: free (came with a skirt I bought)
Black Leggings: Target $8
Boots: old internet purchase
Necklace: New York and Company $10
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger $10
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Ring: Francesca's $7.99

Today I went with an outfit that mixed black and brown together.  What do you think about wearing black and brown together?  How would you wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment