Friday, January 4, 2013

The Three Cs (Cute, Casual, Comfy)

Last official vacation day (not counting the weekend). I've just been relaxing with my puppy, Abby, for most of the day and trying to get things done for school which starts on Monday. I've been lesson planning, assigning classroom jobs, and working on my yearbook page for a large part of the day. I also had lunch plans with my Aunt Kathy. Due to the fact that I was going to be working as well as going out, my goal when getting dressed this morning was a functional outfit that was cute for going out for lunch. The result is the following outfit:
 
 
 

Tank: Target $8
Sweater: Ross $12.99
Jeans: Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx $24.99
Boots: Torrid $60
Hoop Earrings: Lia Sophia (old)
Necklace: Forver 21 (gift)
Watch: Fossil $49.99

No comments:

Post a Comment