Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Yet Another Purple Outfit...

Today I had another IEP meeting scheduled first thing in the morning.  When I put my outfit together I started with black and white and tried several different tops on with the outfit.  The top I liked best was a purple tee.  I realized later today that this was the third purple outfit I wore this week.  Apparently I'm on a purple kick right now.  I liked the outfit for work today.

 
 
Top: Carolyn Rowley $6.99
Sweater: New York and Company (hand me down)
Skirt: New York and Company $14
Heels: Payless Shoe Source $15
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: New York and Company $10
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
 
Today I wore an outfit in the same color I've been wearing a lot recently.  Do you ever find yourself stuck in a color rut?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment