Thursday, April 25, 2013

When I Grow Up...

Today was the last day of state testing.  Hooray!  Today's theme called for everyone to dress like what they want to be when they grow up.  Since I want to be a teacher when I grow up, I went all out teacher today.  I'm talking tweed, pearls, glasses, and a bun.  I thought the outfit was cute and classy and I got a lot of compliments on it.  The dress fit great when I was standing, which was most of the day, but it crept up to be a little too short when sitting (which I don't do much when teaching fortunately).  I really liked this outfit and would definitely wear it again.

 
 

 
Dress: Kohls $13.90
Sweater: New York and Company (hand me down)
Heels: Rampage via Ross $13.99
Belt: Target $14.99
Glasses: DKNY (old)
Earrings: gift
Necklace: Forever 21 $4.50
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment