Thursday, April 4, 2013

Shoe Splurge

Today I wanted to switch it up and wear something that wasn't purple.  I decided to build an outfit around a pair of shoes I splurged on a few years back.  I pulled the colors from the shoes for each piece of the outfit.  I think that the outfit pulled together well.

 

 
Top: Valerie Bertinelli via Marshalls $7.99
Sweater: Old Navy (old)
Skirt: Atelier Luxe via Nordstrom Rack $24.99
Heels: Madden Girl via Buckle $69.99
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: Forever 21 $4.50
Watch: Fossil $49.99
 
Today I built an outfit around a pair of shoes.  Do you ever get the urge to wear a particular piece so much so that you build your entire outfit around it?
 
 
In other news, I did a little shopping this evening in an effort to procrastinate away some work I had to get done tonight.  While I was out I found a pair of booties at Kohls.  I was extremely torn about whether or not to purchase them.  Lately, I've seen lots of pictures as well as actual people I know wearing similar booties, and I'm kind of loving the trend.  However, I ended up not getting the shoes because I'm not entirely sure I can pull the look off.  What do you think?  To bootie or not to bootie...that is the question.
 
 
Booties: Candies via Kohls $11.99


No comments:

Post a Comment