Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Panoramic Pictures

Today was our panoramic picture day for all of the fifth graders.  I needed an outfit that I knew looked good since I was going to be in the picture.  I decided to go with an old favorite by wearing a navy sheath dress and pairing it with a navy and lavender cardigan.  The outfit worked great for the pictures and the rest of the day teaching.

 
 
Dress: Emma & Michelle via Ross $14.99
Sweater: New York and Company $24
Heels: Vince Camutto via Macys $20
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Ring: Lia Sophia (gift)
 
Today I went with an old stand by because I wanted to make sure I looked put together for picture day.  What do you like to wear when you know you'll be taking pictures?  Do you go with something you've worn before, or come up with something new?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment