Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sunday Funday

Today I was feeling a little better than I had for the past few days.  My parents are in town from Arizona and the weather outside was beautiful.  We decided we should have some family time so I spent the afternoon lounging on the patio of a favorite restaurant with my parents, my brother, and his girlfriend.  Since I was feeling better, I put a bit more effort into what I was wearing.  I decided to pair my recently acquired olive green skinny jeans with another recent acquisition...my dark wash chambray shirt.  I finished the outfit with my custom Toms.  The outfit was great for lounging around and having lunch with the family.

 
 
Chambray Shirt: Old Navy $16.99
Olive Green Skinny Jeans: Old Navy $32
White Tank: Nordstrom (hand me down)
Shoes: Toms (gift)
Watch: Nixon (gift)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Necklace: TJ Maxx $79
 
Today I wore a cute and comfortable outfit for a family outdoor dining experience.  What would you wear to dine outdoors?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment