Monday, April 29, 2013

So Cal Saturday

Today was a beautiful, sunny, Southern California, pre-summer day.  The weather was beautiful and I had a pool day planned with my best friend.  We ended up getting a little side-tracked by an errand at the mall that turned into a full blown shopping trip.  We skipped the pool and spent the day out and about town.  We made dinner and played with the dogs before renting a movie.  I decided to wear something simple and comfortable, so I went with a maxi dress and sandals.  I had several random people tell me how much they liked my dress while we were shopping, and the outfit was super comfortable for the days activities.

 

 
Maxi Dress: JC Penney (old)
Sandals: Rainbow (old)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: Tiffanys (gift)
 
Today I wore a comfortable dress that worked well for weekend fun.  What do you like to wear for weekend fun?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment