Friday, April 19, 2013

80s Day

Today was one of my favorite days all year...80s day!  It was also the third day of state testing.  In keeping with today's theme, I wore a neon pink top, with neon green earrings, and balanced out the outfit with black skinny jeans and black shoes.  Of course, I did the big 80s hair and topped it off with a bow that one of my students had made for me earlier in the year.  She was so excited that I was actually wearing the bow, and it finished the outfit nicely.

 

 
Top: H&M $5
Jacket: Heart & Soul via Ross $35.99
Pants: Max Studio via TJ Maxx $24.99
Flats: Target $14.99
Earrings: Target $7.99
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Bow: homemade (gift)
Sunglasses: Target $12.99
 
Today I went with neon colors to show my spirit for 80s day.  What would you wear for an 80s theme day?


No comments:

Post a Comment