Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Little Bit of Sunshine

On Sunday I was going out to run a few errands so I needed a functional outfit for the day.  I decided to go with a yellow striped tee shirt with a mustard yellow cardigan.  I paired it with a dark wash skinny jeans and cognac colored boots.  The outfit was easy and  worked great for today.

 
 
T-Shirt: Max Studio $12.99
Sweater: Wal Mart $11.98
Jeans: Max Studio via Marshalls $24.99
Boots: Payless Shoe Source $45
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: TJ Maxx $79
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10


While I was out and about, I stopped to make a return at Marshalls and a dress caught my eye.  I tried it on and fell in love.  However, the dress is $60.  I can't decide if I should go back and get the dress or not.  I keep thinking about it, but it is kind of a lot to spend on a dress.  What do you think?  Is $60 too much to spend on a dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment