Friday, April 19, 2013

Cartoon Day

Today was the second day of state testing, and of fifth grade theme days.  Today's theme was cartoon day.  I decided to put together a Minnie Mouse inspired ensemble. I wore a black and white striped Minnie Mouse shirt with cropped skinny jeans, tennis shoes, and a hoodie.  To top it off, I wore my Minnie Mouse ears.  My students have been so excited to see me dress up each day, it has been totally worth the strange stares on the freeway.

 
 
 
Minnie T-Shirt: Disneyland $24.99
Cropped Skinnies: Old Navy (hand me down)
Hoodie: Target $14.99
Tennis Shoes: Vans (old...like high school old)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Earrings: Disneyland $8 (came in a pack with two pairs)
Ears: Disneyland (old)
 
Today I dressed a little bit silly to keep my students motivated for state testing.  What do you like to do to motivate others?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment