Friday, April 5, 2013

Navy and Gold Tweed

Today was going to be a busy day at work.  I knew that one of my teammates was out today and that I would be helping the sub throughout the day.  I also had a lot to do with my students and a meeting with a parent after school.  I decided that I would wear a professional outfit for the day.  I decided to wear a tweed skirt I acquired in my procrastination attempts last night.  I had my eye on this skirt for some time, and was so excited to see that it was marked down to $6.86!  For today I paired the skirt with a golden yellow top and navy sweater.  I finished the look with a long necklace, matching earrings, and nude flats.

 
 
Top: Target $12.99
Sweater: Express $20
Skirt: Target $6.86
Flats: Target $14.99
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Earrings: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Necklace: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment