Monday, April 8, 2013

Striped with a Touch of Turquoise

Today I started out with with a black and white striped tee shirt, khaki blazer, and an orange pencil skirt.  As I was getting ready, I heard that there was some rain out by my work so I decided at the last minute to change into some black skinny jeans instead.  I wasn't as excited about the color combination, but I was glad that I had gone with a warmer version of the outfit because the weather was freezing.

 
 

 
Tank: Nordstrom (hand me down)
Striped Top: H&M $5.90
Blazer: New York and Company $20
Skinny Jeans: Vigoss via Marshalls $24.99
Flats: Target $14.99
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Necklace: Wal Mart (old)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Glasses: Dolce and Gabana $300
 
Today I changed my outfit because of the weather report.  Do you ever change your outfit plans when the weather report takes a turn?

No comments:

Post a Comment