Thursday, April 11, 2013

Olive Green Skinnies...Finally!

Today I was so excited to wear my new olive green skinny jeans.  I have been looking for olive green skinnies for the past two months and I finally found the perfect pair.  I decided to pair them with a navy blue blazer and cognac colored boots.  I thought the outfit was cute and was super comfortable all day long.

 
 
White Tank: Target $7
T-shirt: American Apparel (hand me down)
Blazer: Charlotte Russe $25
Skinnies: Old Navy $32
Boots: Payless Shoe Source $45
Watch: Nixon (hand me down)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Necklace: Fashion Sense $12.99
 
Today I finally wore a piece that I had been searching for for months.  Do you ever search like crazy for a clothing article you can't get out of your head?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment