Monday, April 29, 2013

Sunday Simplicity

Today was a relaxed Sunday around the house.  I started working on report cards, did some laundry, and some other chores around the house.  I wore a simple outfit of black crop pants and a printed tank.  It was comfortable and worked well for working around the house. 
 

 
Tank Top: hand me down
Pants: Old Navy (hand me down)
Flip Flops: Roxy (old)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Ring: Lia Sophia (gift)
Necklace: Tiffanys (gift)
Earrings: Ross $2.99
 
For the afternoon, I changed into a striped skirt and black top for an afternoon out.  I really liked this outfit and think it had a classic feel to it with a little edge.

 
 
Top: H&M $12.90
Skirt: Old Navy $15
Heels: Rampage via Ross $13.99
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.90
Earrings: Ross $2.99
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment