Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Nerd Day and State Testing

Today was the first day of state testing.  As a motivator for the students, our fifth grade team decided to have theme days for each day of the test.  Today's theme was "Nerd Day".  In keeping with today's theme, I wore a checked oxford shirt with a camel sweater.  I added the finishing touches of pigtails and glasses to complete the nerdy look.  My students were extremely excited about the fact that I dressed up, and I thought the outfit was cute...even if it was a little nerdy.

 


 
Black Tank: Target $7
Oxford Shirt: Daniel Rain via Nordstrom Rack $29.99 (giftcarded)
Sweater: The Limited $24.99
Pants: Max Studio via TJ Maxx $25.99
Flats: Target $14.99
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: gift
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Belt: New York and Company $12.99
 
Today I wore an outfit that fit a theme at school, but was still stylish and fun.  Would you dress up for a theme day at school?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment