Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Leapin' Leopard

For the past few days I have been locked out of my blog!  I finally had the time this afternoon to spend a half hour going through all the steps to get back in to my account.  Anyway, I continued to take photos each day even though I couldn't post, so I will be posting several outfits today.

On Friday I decided to try out an outfit that I had found on Pinterest.  I had been looking for a dark wash chambray shirt for just as long as I had been looking for olive green skinnies.  I found one at Old Navy on the same day I found my olive green skinnies.  It was a good shopping day.  I had seen an outfit that combined leopard print and chambray.  I absolutely loved this outfit and it was super comfortable.

 
 

 
Chambray Shirt: Old Navy $16.99
Skirt: Michael Kors via Nordstrom Rack (old)
Flats: Target $14.99
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: JC Penney (old)
Ring: Lia Sophia (gift)
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.90
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment