Saturday, April 6, 2013

Marrakesh Mint

Today was a Saturday when I was planning on spending some time with my best friend.  I decided to wear mint skinny jeans with a white top and camel sweater.  I built the outfit around a necklace I got recently when I had a jewelry show.  The necklace style name is Marrakesh, and I love the middle eastern theme of the necklace and have been trying to think of a good way to wear it.  I really liked the outfit and it was perfect for a day of shopping and hanging out with my best friend.  We went to a shopping center that allows dogs so Abby got to come along.

 
 
Top: American Apparel (hand me down)
Sweater: The Limited $24.99
Skinny Jeans: JC Penney $10
Necklace: Lia Sophia $20 (as a hostess bonus item-regular price $119)
Earrings: Lia Sophia $14
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment