Monday, April 8, 2013

Lapis, Leopard, and Lounging Around

Today I had a full day of grading papers and getting things ready for school tomorrow.  I spent most of the day wearing loungewear around the house.  I had something to do this afternoon that I needed to be dressed up for so I decided to go with a lapis blue top and white leopard print sweater.  I paired these with a black pencil skirt and heels.  I really liked the way this outfit came together.

 
 
Tank: Target $8
Sweater: H&M $10
Skirt: Atelier Luxe via Nordstrom Rack $24.99
Heels: Payless Shoe Source $15
Necklace: New York and Company $10
Earrings: BCBG via Ross $6
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.90
 
Today I decided to dress it up for an event this afternoon.  What do you like to wear when you have a fancy event to attend?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment