Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rosy Red

While I am still not fully recovered, the effort I'm putting into my style is recovering.  Today I decided to wear a black and red floral print dress.  I paired it with a red cardigan, black shoes, and black accessories.  I love this dress, but I want to play with it a bit more to style it better since I wasn't completely sold on the whole outfit.

 

 
Dress: Jonathan Martin Sophisticates via Ross $13.99
Sweater: Target (old)
Heels: Payless Shoe Source $15
Necklace: JC Penney (old)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Earrings: Ross $2.99
 
Today I wore a dress that I absolutely love, but I wasn't happy with the way I ended up styling it.  Do you ever have a piece that you love but can't quite hit the right note when styling?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment