Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Stripes on a Saturday

On Saturday I was scheduled to teach kindergarten Saturday School.  I woke up way late so my hair stayed up in a bun and I threw together an easy comfortable outfit consisting of a maxi dress, striped shirt, and a cardigan.  That evening I went out with a few friends, but decided to keep the same outfit.  When i took down my hair it was a mess of curls, so I tamed them a bit with a curling iron and ended up being pretty happy with the whole ensemble.  That night as I was scanning Pinterest I noticed an outfit that looked very similar to the one I had just donned.  What do you think about stripes and a maxi skirt?  Would you rock something like it for the weekend, or even for work?

 
 

 
Top: hand me down
Sweater: Kohls (old)
Maxi Skirt: Marshalls (old)
Sandals: Charlotte Russe $5
Ring: Lia Sophia (gift)
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.90
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: Lia Sophia ($12 with hostess credits)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment