Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wild Wild West

Today was back to state testing again.  Today's theme...wild west day.  I decided to go with a floral dress and add a denim jacket and boots to complete the look.  The dress I wore is one of my favorites since it can be dressed up or down, although I don't wear it often because something always seems to happen to it when I do (think spills, rips, holes, etc.)  I got compliments on the outfit all day, although I don't think it photographed very well.

 

 
Dress: Target (old)
Jacket: Old Navy $20
Boots: Payless Shoe Source $45
Necklace: Forever 21 (old)
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
 
Today I combined pieces I already had in my closet to create a look that was decidedly not my style.  When you dress up with a theme, do you buy special pieces or make the look work using pieces from your existing wardrobe?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment