Thursday, March 7, 2013

Warm and Cozy

Today was supposed to be a cold and rainy day so I decided to wear cords with a blazer and a scarf. I have been loving mustard lately so I went with mustard cords.  I heard a traffic report as I was starting to get ready and there was three accidents along my route to work, so I decided to throw my hair up in a bun rather than taking the time to dry it so I could leave for work a little earlier.  I wish I would've had the time to do my hair, but that's life.  Overall, I liked the outfit and it was warm and cozy for the cold weather...if you ignore the hair.

 
 
White Tank: Nordstrom (hand me down)
T-shirt: hand me down
Blazer: H&M $16.99
Cords: The Limited $14.99
Boots: David Tate via DSW $95
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.99
Earrings: Charlotte Russe (old)
Scarf: Target $12.99
 

No comments:

Post a Comment