Saturday, March 16, 2013

One Dress...Two Ways

Today I wanted something simple and comfy.  I had a lot planned for the day so I decided to wear a simple black dress and dress it up with some fun accessories.  For the morning I had a dressier version of my outfit planned and for the afternoon I was going to be running some errands and needed something more casual. 

 

 
Dress: Old Navy $15
Necklace: JC Penney $4.50
Shoes: Material Girl via Macys (gift)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Earrings: Ross $2.99
 
 
 
Jean Jacket: Old Navy $20
Sandals: Charlotte Russe $5
Necklace: Charlotte Russe $8.50
 
Today I wore two different outfits utilizing the same dress, but styling it in a different way.  Do you ever restyle a dress you're wearing in order to dress it either up or down?

No comments:

Post a Comment