Monday, March 25, 2013

Saturday Craziness

Today was a busy day.  I had plans for breakfast and later to attend a get together.  I decided to wear two completely different outfit for each outing.  The first outfit that I decided to wear was one that I had been wanting to put together for awhile.  I saw a similar outfit on Pinterest a while back and was excited to try out the chambray shirt/striped skirt combination.  The yellow flats I ordered recently were a great pop of color to finish the outfit.  The ensemble was comfortable and I really liked the way it came together.


 
 
Chambray Shirt: Target $12.99
Skirt: Old Navy (gift)
Belt: Target $16.99
Flats: Steve Madden via Overstock.com $15
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Necklace: Tiffanys (gift)
Earrings: Ross $2.99

 
Top: Gap $10
Blazer: JC Penney $10
Jeans: Ezekiel via Marshalls $24.99
Wedges: Madden Girl via Ross $12.99
Same accessories as above
 
Today was a busy day but the outfits I chose made it a comfortable one.  Do you like to wear more than one outfit in a day when you have a variety of activities scheduled for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment