Monday, March 11, 2013

Lean, Mean, Olive Green

Today was another beautiful day.  I'm loving the warmer weather, but I was so eager to wear an olive green shirt that I picked up when I was out shopping yesterday.  I tried it out with several skirts, but I decided on skinny jeans and boots instead.  I knew I was going to be on my feet all day as it was a rotation day and I had four rounds of science lessons to teach, so I decided to wear flats.  I liked the combination of olive green and cognac colored boots.

 
 
Olive Top: Jones New York via Marshalls $16.99
Tank: Nordstrom (hand me down)
Jeans: Jessica Simpson via Marshalls $24.99
Boots: Payless Shoe Source $45
Necklace: TJ Maxx $79
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
 
Today I was eager to wear an top that I just purchased.  Do you ever make a purchase that you can't wait to wear?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment