Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ridiculously Tired

I could not sleep last night so this morning I was absolutely exhausted when I was getting ready.  I went for something simple and stylish.  I figured I couldn't go wrong with cheetah print and black so I paired a cheetah print tunic top that is honestly too big with a pair of black skinnies and topped it off with a black blazer.  Tucking the top into the pants and covering it with a jacket made the top work, even though it was too big.


 
Tunic Top: old
Black Skinnies: Vigoss Jeans via Marshalls $24.99
Blazer: H&M $16.99
Flats: Target $14.99
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Necklace: Lia Sophia $20 (with hostess credits)
 
I was ridiculously tired today, so I decided to wear an old standby...animal print and black.  What do you like to wear when you don't feel like thinking about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment