Saturday, March 30, 2013

Important Meeting

Today I had an important IEP meeting scheduled first thing in the morning.  I needed an outfit that was professional, but also comfortable enough to go the long haul for an activity filled Friday.  I decided on a grey pencil skirt paired with a white blouse and coral sweater.  I topped it off with a mint statement necklace and nude heels.  I was really happy with the outfit, and it functioned well for all of my various roles at work today.

 

 
Pencil Skirt: The Limited $14.99
Blouse: Target (old)
Sweater: Cable & Gauge via Marshalls $12.99
Heels: Fergie via eBay $10
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Bracelet: Juicy Couture (gift)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: Charlotte Russe $8.50
 
Today I went with a skirt and sweater combination for an outfit that was cute, professional, and comfy.  I also decided to try out the color combination of mint and coral.  What do you like to wear when you need to look professional, but be comfortable as well?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment