Monday, March 18, 2013

Dog Park and Lunch

Today was the first official day of my spring break.  I had a busy day with my pooch planned.  We went to the pet store and the dog park before joining my best friend for lunch.  This evening I had dinner plans with another friend.  It was great to spend some quality time with my puppy and to relax after a few busy weeks at school.  The weather has cooled off significantly since last week so I needed an outfit that I could play with my dog, go to lunch, and be warm enough all day long.  I decided on jeans and boots, with a coral colored sweater.  The outfit was cute and comfortable, and perfect for today.

 
 
Sweater: April Sun via Nordstrom Rack $12.90
Camisole: Hanes via Ross (old)
Jeans: Paige via Marshalls $49.99
Boots: David Tate via DSW $95
Necklace: Forever 21 (gift)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
 
Today I wore a cute outfit in spring colors that was warm enough for the chilly weather.  What do you like to wear when you have time off?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment