Thursday, March 7, 2013

Belted Cardigan

Today the weather was chilly and I made the mistake of thinking that a long sleeve top and a sweater would keep me warm enough.  I have really been liking the combination of camel with black and white lately so I wore a black and white striped top with a camel cardigan.  I have been wanted to try belting a cardigan so I decided to try it today.  I thought the outfit looked professional but was also comfortable, even if I was a little chilly all day.

 
 
Top: H&M $12
Sweater: The Limited $24.99
Belt: Kohls (gift)
Glasses: Dolce & Gabana via Lens Crafters $300 (insurance)
Pants: New York and Company (hand me down)
Booties: Enzo Angeloni via Ross $19.99
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.90
Necklace: JC Penney (old)
Earrings: New York and Company $5
 
Today I wore a belted cardigan to complete a professional look.  Would you wear a belted cardigan?

No comments:

Post a Comment