Thursday, March 21, 2013

Travel Day

Today I drove to Lake Havasu for an impromptu trip to visit my parents.  I picked up my grandma along the way and brought my dog with me.  It's so nice to have a few days off for spring break so I can get in some quality family time.  It was a cool 68 degrees at home and I was anticipating 86 degree weather when I arrived.  I decided to layer colored skinny jeans with a tank and a hoodie.  I needed something comfortable that could transition from colder to warmer weather, and this outfit worked perfectly.

 
 
Top: Wal Mart $8
Jeans: Indigo Rain via Marshalls $16.99
Sandals: Charlotte Russe $5
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: Tiffanys (gift)
 
Today comfort was key.  What do you like to wear on travel days?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment