Thursday, March 14, 2013

Color Experiment...success

Today I decided to do a little experiment with some colors I've been liking together.  In the recent past, I have picked up a sweater and a tank that combined lavender with navy blue.  Last night, as I was deciding what to wear today, I wondered how the tank and sweater might look together.  Answer: perfect!  I loved that the outfit was professional yet unexpected.  The stripes and the color blocking went together well and I loved the outfit.  I got tons of compliments on this outfit today, from colleagues, parents, and students.  Even my principal commented on how much she loved my outfit today.  Overall, I am declaring this color experiment a success.

 
 
Tank: Nautica via Marshalls $10
Sweater: New York and Company $24
Skirt: Valerie Bertinelli via Marshalls $15
Heels: Vince Camutto via Macys $20 (gotta love a Macys one day sale!!!)
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
 
Today I experimented with some colors I don't normally wear together and loved the results.  Do you like to experiment with different color combinations?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment