Monday, March 11, 2013

Fun with polka dots

Today was a beautiful day so I decided to go out and do some shopping this morning at an outdoor mall by my house.  It was a great chance to walk around and enjoy the day.  I decided to go with a casual and cute outfit for the day.  I paired a cream polka dot top with distressed jeans and flats, much like an outfit I had seen on Pinterest.  This afternoon I needed a dressier outfit, but I wanted to do something fun.  I went with a fuchsia pencil skirt with a sheer floral top.  I got several compliments on the outfit, which I thought was just the right balance of fun and girly.

 
 
 
Top: Forever 21 $19.50
Jeans: Paige Denim via Marshalls $49.99
Flats: Target $14.99
Necklace: TJ Maxx $79
Earrings: Forever 21 $1.50
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.90
 
 
 
 
Top: Daniel Rain via Marshalls $14.99
Camisole: Target $7
Skirt: Chas via Marshalls $24.99
Heels: Fergie via eBay $10
Necklace: TJ Maxx $79
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
 
 Today I felt like having some fun with my wardrobe choices.  What do you like to wear when you are in a fun mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment