Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wicked Orange and Black

Today was another warm day so I decided to wear another skirt.  I have been loving the combination of orange and cheetah print.  A added a black sweater, heels, and a necklace.  I really liked this outfit, even though I was having a really bad hair day.

 
 
Orange Top: Soprano via Nordstrom Rack $5.90
Sweater: New York and Company (hand me down)
Skirt: Michael Kors via Nordstrom Rack (old)
Heels: Payless Shoe Source $15
Earrings: Forever 21 $1.90
Necklace: New York and Company $10
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)



After school I had plans to go see Wicked with my best friend. I had to make a quick change in order to make it in time. I decided to go simple with a little black dress, some great heels and a statement necklace. I wish I had more time to do something else with my hair, but I really liked the outfit.

 

 
Dress: JC Penney $25
Heels: Rock and Republic via Kohls $15.90
Necklace: Charlotte Russe $8.50
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
 
Today I wore two different outfits that combined orange and black.  I tried to keep it as non-Halloween as possible.  I think it was pretty successful.  Would you wear orange and black together?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment