Thursday, March 28, 2013

Traffic Cone Orange to Pale Pink

Today was a super busy day.  I was excited to wear this orange blazer that I got on clearance when I was visiting my parents in Arizona last week.  I wore it for an event over the weekend, but I had so many ideas for styling it that I decided to wear it to work today.  The outfit was comfortable and I thought it was cute.  What do you think about bright colored blazers?  How would you style an orange blazer?
 

 
 
Tank Top: Green Envelope via Marshalls $12.99
Blazer: JC Penney $10
Skinny Jeans: Max Studio via Marshalls $25.99
Flats: Steve Madden via DSW $20
Bracelets: Express $9.50
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Necklace: New York and Company $10

After work I had an event to attend for the evening.  I decided to wear a color that I don't wear to often...pink!  I accessorized the dress with a black flowered necklace, black belt, and black heels.  I got a lot of compliments on the outfit and I really liked it.  What do you think about pink?  Is it a color you wear often?


 
Dress: The Limited $14.99
Belt: came with dress
Heels: Zigi Soho via DSW $25
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)
Necklace: New York and Company $10
Earrings: New York and Company $5
Bracelet: Juicy Couture (gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment