Monday, March 25, 2013

Mini-Trip to Visit the 'rents

For the past few days I have been in Lake Havasu for a last minute trip to visit my parents. As hard as it is to believe, my parents do not own a full length mirror so I had to take photos when I got home from my trip.  The weather was warm and I was on vacation so I went for casual comfortable outfits that were good for hanging out with my parents.

On Thursday we did a little shopping and then hung out around the house.  I went for a casual short outfit that was comfortable around town and at the house.

 
 
Yellow Tank: Target $8
Striped Tank: Target $8
Cargo Shorts: Wal Mart $12
Sandals: Rainbows $25
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: Tiffanys (gift)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
 
 
On Friday I was traveling back to California so I went for comfort.  I wore a simple outfit comprised of shorts and a t-shirt.
 

 
 
Tank: Target $7
T-Shirt: Target $9
Shorts: Old Navy $15
Sandals: Rainbow $25
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Necklace: Tiffanys (gift)
 
The past few days I was traveling so I ended up wearing the same accessories.  What do you do with your accessories when you travel?  Do you like to repeat accessories to cut down on what you have to pack?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment