Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ladylike in Leopard and Motorcycle Mania

Today I was feeling like wearing a ladylike fit and flare dress.  It was supposed to be a fairly warm day so I wore a black and white leopard dress paired with a fuchsia cardigan for a pop of color.  I finished the outfit with black flats.

 
 
Dress: Target $27.99
Sweater: New York and Company (hand me down)
Flats: Target $14.99
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.99
Earrings: Forever 21 $1.90
 
For the evening, I had dinner plans with my dad.  He showed up at my house on his Harley, and inspired by the potential to ride the motorcycle I changed into jeans, boots, and a leather motorcycle jacket.
 
 
 
Top: Kenar via Marshalls $14.99
Jacket: Heart and Soul via Ross $24.99
Jeans: Jessica Simpson via Marshalls $24.99
Boots: David Tate via DSW $95
Watch: Nixon via Nordstrom Rack $59.90
Earrings: Forever 21 $1.90
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment