Thursday, March 28, 2013

Summery Shift Dress

I was running so late this morning, I just needed something that I could throw on quick and head out the door.  I always find that a simple dress and a statement necklace  are easy to throw on and look put together. I decided to pair a cobalt blue shift dress with a mint necklace.  I've just discovered this color combination and I think I'm in love.  I plan to wear these colors together a lot over this summer.  I ended up really loving this outfit for work.  It felt modern and a little bit fancy.  What do you think about the combination of cobalt blue and mint?  Is it something you would wear?
 



 
Dress: Gap $14
Wedges: Steve Madden via Macys $20
Bracelet: Juicy Couture (gift)
Watch: Fossil $49.99
Necklace: Charlotte Russe $8.50
Earrings: Ross $2.99
Ring: Lia Sophia (free with hostess credits)

No comments:

Post a Comment