Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Get Vertical!

Today was a fairly warm day and I had the urge to wear a striped top that I had worn only once before because it had a referee feel the last time I wore it.  After some searching on Pinterest I found an outfit idea that incorporated a vertical striped top in a non-referee way.  I combined the top with a tan blazer and black skinnies.  I felt that the overall look was both professional and modern.  The inspiration and my version of the outfit are below:

 
 
 
Striped Top: Forever 21 $19.50
Tank: Target $8
Blazer: New York and Company $20
Crop Trousers: Target $16.99
Flats: Target $14.99
Earrings: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack $10
Necklace: Avenue $8
Watch: Michael Kors (gift)
 
Today I wore a striped top that was somewhat reminiscent of a referee.  How would you wear a vertically striped top?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment